Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gremlins

There are Gremlins afoot in my household. Come on, I know it sounds crazy. But it's true. Things missing when you know that you put them right there on the counter, shoes not where you left them. I haven't seen them yet, but they are right around the door jam waiting to disrupt my already insane life.

I walked out of the room the other day to put something away and when I came back to the kitchen to finish my coffee i found the half full cup in the sink. Now, i know that I for one would never waste coffee. So tell me how in the world did the coffe cup get in the sink?

I used the vacuum cleaner yesterday and it worked just fine, when i turned it on today it spewed dust and dirt at me. Funny that it worked fine one day and the next it turned out to be the demon from hell. The dishes that I know I did before I went to bed are sitting in the sink again. NOPE, I'M NOT CRAZY, it's those little bastards hard at work.

I know that the little bastards are laughing their furry little asses off at the pranks that they pull. Like the other day, i put down an important letter, right on the table so that i could put it in my pocket book and answer it the next morning. Can someone please tell me how it got on top of the refrigerator? I don"t put things up that high because i really can't see them up there.

I can tell that they re out there just waiting with their toothy grins for me to put something down or away. Then bam off they go with it. Sometimes i even think they follow me to work to have a really good time. CRASH goes the computer that work like a charm, now it's memory is fried.

When and if i ever see those little bastards I'll squash them into the fur balls that they are. I also know that I'm not the only one out there that has Gremlins. Just think about it the next time you say that you misplaced something, i bet that you really didn't misplace it at all.

No comments: