Friday, February 4, 2011

Listen

Listen can you hear it? This is goes, very faint tones. It soothes me as the melody reaches my heart. So faint, so very beautiful as the breeze blows very gently against the chimes. It echoes through my soul, a deep tone as it carriers on the breeze.

It took me awhile to find just the right spot to hang my wind chimes. If I hung them in the back I would only be able to hear them at night. So, I ended up hanging them on the front porch, this way I hear them early in the morning, at night when i'm watching TV. I pass them every time I go in and out of the house, puts a smile on my face.

It's funny how sometimes the chimes can echo your moods, soft melodies when your having a good day and deep resonating tones when your angry. I love my wind chimes and I love the person that gave them to me. Thank you so much for my wind chimes. As soon as figure out how to post a picture i'll put one up of my chimes.

1 comment:

Catootes said...

I'm glad the music of them makes you happy.

Maybe they'll soothe your heart some.