Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nightmare!!

Heart pounded, blood racing, dogs howling. My feet are running and i'm not getting anywhere. I have to run, someones in trouble oh my god run faster. Get there, get there!

That was how i woke up this morning. It was not a pleasant feeling. Dogs howling, St. Bernards normally don't howl. But i was sure that I actually felt the bed vibrating from the force of his howl. Talk about waking up in a cold sweat. I'm hoping that whatever triggered that type of nightmare will go far, far away.

I usually don't remember my dreams, so this one knocked my socks off. It took me a few minutes to shake it off. Then it pissed me off, i got up and shot the dog a dirty look and preceded to get to the coffee pot. I needed at least one cup to soothe my nerves, than a few extra to get ready for work.

After at least a pot of coffee I'm ready to take on the day, I think.

No comments: